Dreamboats believes in the benefits of the outdoors like vitamin D, swimming, looking cool in sunglasses, fresh air, patios, people watching, and the exfoliating properties of beach sand. Here are some tips to help you get out of the office park and into the actual park:
1. Always schedule doctor and dentist appointments for around 2:30pm so you don’t have to go back to work afterward – tell them you won’t have time to get back to the office
2. Find out how many sick days your company allows employees. Use them all
3. Schedule half-days of vacation. Take the afternoon off when it’s the hottest part of the day. You just doubled your vacation days! Plus leaving work at Noon on Friday feels just like a long weekend to your brain
4. Ask your company if you can work from home so you never have to go into the office anyways.
5. Companies will often allow time off for taking training courses etc. Most training courses can be done online now, which means they can be done anywhere – like while sitting in a dreamboat in a backyard pool
6. If your boss leaves early that often means you probably can, too
7. Volunteer for any errand assignments like picking up supplies for the company picnic or sales meeting. Take an extra 15 minutes while you’re out to work on your tan
8. Schedule site visits or account visits for the afternoon and visit the beach instead
***Above tips are for information purposes only. Dreamboats is not legally liable for the loss of your job due to these tips but will claim responsibility for all the fun you have if they work.